how to find your ring size?
1. Measure the diameter of one of your own rings. (= inside measurement)
2. Have a look at the chart and find your corresponding ring size.
3. Alternatively, multiply your measure with PI (3,14592) and find the right size.
If you don't have a ring to measure, follow these steps:
1. Measure the circumference of your finger (= wrap a thread around your finger from end to end)
2. This measurement in mm is roughly identical to a ring size.
(for example: 49.8mm circumference - choose ring size 50)
To see the length of a necklace, please have a look at the image on the left.
Note: necklace lengths always come in inches.
Found your size?